SIM Cards & Audiovisual rights (AV rights)
Round Table - Smart Event - Sophia Antipolis
September 18th, 6:30-7:30
Organized by the Secure Media SIM project
Piracy is undermining the audiovisual industry. What is at stake? Rights protection and considerable lose of money.
As content delivery through cellular phones is to overpass the delivery through the Internet, professionals of both the audiovisual industry and of the mobile telephony have decided to work together to bring new solutions to this issue.
This round table will first present the requirements of the audiovisual industry; study the state of the arts in terms of solutions. Then members of the Secure Media Sim project will explain their approach based on the Sim card. Offering traceability, security, easy to install this solution fits the requirements of the market.
After this introduction, questions from journalist Yvon Avenel and from the audience will be asked to the panelists.
Take this opportunity to refresh your knowledge on this industry and discuss with specialists of it.
Panel (to be confirmed):
- Julien Grosslerner
- Daniel Coheur
- Gilles Tinayre
– Composer - Chairman of UCMF – Board member of FFACE
- Michel Koenig
– Polytech'Nice & Secure Media SIM
- Christian Goire
– Gemalto & Secure Media SIM
- Alain Fermi
– NXP & Secure Media SIM
- Moderator: Yvon Avenel, Smart Cards Trends
- Introduction - Gilles Tinayre
- Tools and International Standards being elaborated - Julien Grosslerner
- Consequences of piracy and reliability of possible solutions considered through out the world - Daniel Coheur
- The Secure Media SIM project answer: Christian Goire
, Michel Koenig
and Alain Fermi
Secure Media SIM and handset, audio visual decoder for tomorrow
Visualization on the integrated screen
Visualization on external screen
Convergence between mobile & PC in managing audiovisual rights
- Questions from the audience
e-Smart | World e-ID | Smart Mobility | Smart University | EuroTrustAmI | The Internet of Things & Services | WearIT@work
|| The access to this round table is reserved to the delegates regularly registered to one of the event below. Otherwise, please select an event below to access to the corresponding 'registration' page: